AdMob integration

Hi, I want to integrate admob to my openfl project. I made all the steps recommended on StackOverflow. I downloaded admob sdk, built my own native extension, added all dependencies to Xcode project. Unfortunately I encountered a problem with compiling fin…

Viewing 1 to 5 (5 Total)
AdMob integration

dynax

dynax
Total Posts: 22

Hi, I want to integrate admob to my openfl project. I made all the steps recommended on StackOverflow. I downloaded admob sdk, built my own native extension, added all dependencies to Xcode project. Unfortunately I encountered a problem with compiling final project. When I add "-ObjC" flag to "addtional linker flags" I get following error - "archive member 'libfreetype.iphoneos-v7.a' with length 495904 is not mach-o or llvm bitcode for architecture armv7". Without that flag admob cannot work properly. It crashes just after application start. How can I work around this? Is it possible to recompile freetype with that damn flag?

Tags:
Posted on August 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

dynax

dynax

Re: AdMob integration

Ok, setting "-force_load libGoogleAdMobAds.a" solved the problem smiling

Posted on September 1, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Skyler

Skyler
Total Posts: 8

I'm having the same issue with hypfacebook. I added this to my project.xml:

<dependency name="ndll/iPhone/libhypfacebook.iphoneos-v7.a" />
<ios linker-flags="-ObjC -force_load $SRCROOT/$PRODUCT_NAME/lib/$ARCHS/libhypfacebook.iphoneos-v7.a" />

and i'm still getting the same error:

liblime.a(libfreetype.iphoneos-v7.a), archive member 'libfreetype.iphoneos-v7.a' with length 507640 is not mach-o or llvm bitcode for architecture armv7

Any hints on this?

Posted on January 29, 2014 at 11:48 AM

dynax

dynax

I've made a simple AdMob/OpenFL library for my last game. Here is a repo -http://github.com/mkorman9/admob-openfl...

Posted on February 23, 2014 at 6:44 AM

kyoshyro86

kyoshyro86
Total Posts: 2

i build complete but ads not appear on my game sad

Posted on March 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM